Sunday, February 23, 2014

Forever And Ever (A2Z Mood Board Challenge)

OMG Its been a while since my last post OOOPS!!! But to be fair with swimming lessons, family visits and sport life has been busy. But I do have an layout to share for the A2Z Mood Board Challenge and I hope it gets you in the mood to do it too.



This is my first EVER layout from my wedding photos. (photo was taken by Lata Photography) For the background I used Washi Tape and Gelatos with a Prima Spot stamp.



A brand new A2Z Scraplet!!! After gessoing it I used Shimmerz and Hedi Swapp Mist.



The frame is from Mad About Scrappin (LOVED them and sooo cheap!!! HERE to get them), the flowers Prima, Washi tape a mixture from Mad About Scrappin and Scrapbooking In Geraldton. I also have have 2  Scraplets, the 2 heart arrow was inked with Prima while the Brand New Heart Map Pointer was painted with Shimmerz Dazzelerz Paint.



More of the frames, Prima Flowers, Wahi Tape and A2Z Scraplets (painted with Shimmerz)


And last of all a close up of the other Heart Map Pointer that I used.

Here is the Mood Board:



As you can see I used the hearts and the colours pink and aqua from the board.

Head HERE to see the A2Z Blog and put up your take of the challenge

Thanks for looking

Belinda :)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is gorgeous ...LOOOVE the glitzed up chippy & the washi behind your photo looks just gorgeous !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great pic and wonderful LO!!! love your colors here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts