Saturday, January 11, 2014

JOY

Hi I am back today to show my first ever OTP item that was published in Scrapbooking Memories. It is the word JOY with pics of my girls. When I created this I wanted something for Christmas and something that I could change photos so it did not have dated photos on it. This is what I came up with:



I will show you a letter then a close up. For each letter I gessoed, painted red and then added crackle paint. With my fingers I added the bits of white in the cracks. I also lightly stamped in some areas with a Kaisercraft stamp.The vine is a Cheery Lynn die and flowers are Prima and Scrapbooking In Geraldton.



Each letter a A2Z Scraplets. They were inked and embossed silver.



The photos are thumb tacked on the letters so I can change the photo as they get older. I distressed each photo and then matted them.



I added charms from Handmade Halo (now closed) and beads from Scrapbooking In Geraldton


The tiny ladybugs and butterflies are filmo.


So that is it. I had a ball making these and they looked awesome up this Christmas. The letters can be found in spotlight and come in the whole alphabet.

Thanks for looking

Belinda


4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Popular Posts